Friday, May 20, 2011

i should cut my fringe...
very annoying..hahahahah



okay...now is the time to update my blog..actually this is about what i did on last tuesday...quite outdated but at least i need to update my blog lar...takkan i neglect =.=
so yeah...last tuesday i went for waxing service for Ifeel...
i was selected not because that im pretty or cute or what..is just that...
我很多毛......very obvious!!!!!!!!im the right 1!!!
我不知道为什么我从小就这样..T.T


Preaparing early in the morning...and i heard sum1 woke up suddenly...
and what i saw beside me is this...
a leg..or i have to say....foot!!with damn geli orange nails...=.=
come guess who!!very obvious i know!!!



nah is this budak perempuan lagi!!!
sometimes when i saw this i did ask myself who is this????
and my brain told me this is my sister..=.=




my sister bukan this meh??!!!!



ok stop saying about her........make my blog...erm...weird..=.=..heeeeeeee
so this is the place i went...
met Jet there the ifeel writer...
Honeypot Wax Boutique located at Bangsar Shopping Center. It is located behind Clarins, 2nd floor. After filling in the form, I was guided to the room by a girl..(i forget her name actually)i think is Elaine?Shirley??anyway larrrr. She's my wax therapist for the day.

here is some of the pictures of the shop...
small but lovely!!
the design the smell..everthing!!Girls will in love with this!!!!



\





the room that i had my waxing service!!!very comfortable!!!!
It only took merely 30 minutes for my session to finish. Great experience till I vow to myself not to shave anymore.. heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....and ya dnt worry about u need to be naked or what....just wear a sleeveless shirt n short pants is enough..:)and ya...is the time to show u guys the result..i mean before and after!!!!!!


before!!!
(im a human..nt monkey...believe me)


and thisssss....tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
after!!!find the difference????is so obvious!!!

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee....anyway!!
im happy for now...but it will grow again in 2 months time.... :(
sad case..heeee
anyway..i should enjoy this 2 months!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment