Wednesday, July 13, 2011


DAmn Damn fan nowwwwwwww.....
Neglect-ing my blog for almost a week...
Sheet me!!sheet me!!!!!!
Try to be rational and calm enough when writing this post....
Damn many thing that are running in my mind!!!!and i cannot get it out!!!!!!

Doesn't look calm at all right????
Ok start nowwwwww....
I emo easily but not always...but it is quite often recently...i wonder why..
I thought everything will go smoothly...But i dnt think it is now.....
Is like something missing from me...or i mean relationship..
I need care and passion...but im not a girl that shout everywhere like a bitch or lonely widow when sum1 ignore her or what lar of course..
Just try to express my feeling here..at least this is the please place and my OWN PLACE that i can shout as loud as i can ................
CAn i know what a girl want????
I am a girl obviously but i dnt know what i want T.T........

Dont ever try to make me feel disappointed on sum1 or sumthing...
I can give up anything easily...Cuz this is the only way to prevent myself from getting hurt
Goshhhh...i need a shoulder desperately.......

P/S:Im not a toy or ur barbie doll........
I have brain even not as smart as you
Im noob but im great in protecting myself.....
Im cute but harmful!!!!!

lalalalala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment