Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.2010
not a special day for me but for those who married today...congratzzz
not yet my turn..maybe 2020..hahahaha
OneU with Tarzan them...
decided to sing k today but end up...we are too late and finally we decided to go BBQ plaza for our lunch...(why dnt we just take our lunch at Times Square har???)
curious...

with the help of desmond's (sucks) GPS...
we reach there safely finally.....
suppose not to eat any spicy food in there few days because of my bengkak eyes...
but who care!!!i need food now....
will take care of my eyes after the meal...nyenyenye
I finished it!!!!!

Taking pictures while waiting the food to be serve...


im hungry larrr....
stop capturing please...


this two are so so annoying...


they are trying to determine who has the bigger tummy..
for my opinion..
Tarzan should be the winner...
no objection


the last 1...
Acting...

a tiring day for me after helping stella to cover his ACCA bookssssss
and DOTA...
should have a nice sleep tonite!!!
Lecture tomorrow...
hope my eyes recover soon...
perhaps...!!!

2 comments: