Thursday, October 21, 2010

me with formal..
suppose to go for course to course promotion for sbs fund raising...
but end up my plan is cancelled because i wake up late.=.=
well..take a picture b4 i change my clothess



Hahahahah...
Can u believe that i went for lectures today...
well...is lectures not lecture...
i went two lectures today...FAF and also FM...
Unbelievable...
anyway...i fall in love with lecture now...so funny...
learns alots(if i stop talking craps there)
lecture hall



See..
how hardworking is me when the others is enjoying her sleep....
thanks ya coffee... :)


And i went library today too....!!
hua...change alots lar...
stay there for almost 1 and a half hour doing my FAF tutorials and revision...
coursework next week....
wulalalalalalalalal...
not really understand what is the notes talking about...bla bla bla

study unwillingly


playing facebook happily...


Finally..my life become not so lifeless..
at least i learn things today...
went back home earlier and have my dinner earlier...
Great...
Continue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment