Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Went work briefing today with two of my girls....
the work is actually easy and the payment is quite high...just for couple hours..but i rejected it at last...Nevermind...I can find a better 1..:)
but i miss the chance to meet Tiger Wood...T.T...this is the sad thing..:(


ya...Nothing wrong here...is girl...they are my girls.. :)
Went ToysRus while waiting fumi's sister for dinner...
he is kinda addicted to this what i called "ruan ruan"
is comfortable wehhh!!!!
RM39.90 each!Discount!!!
Grab it!



And me with m MR.Barney...
Guys know Barney????u should know him!!!our childhood best fren!!! :)


P/S:both of them are 23 years old this year...
and they do what i ask them to do there.....=.=..



Fumi and I
Mr.Giraffe and Mrs.Giraffe





What is the time now please????




New daddy!!!



Dnt ask me why...I just love this baby..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



Princess house!!!
well...why there is no princess inside but rabbits??or bunnies??
i will angry..=.=



Having our lunch finally.....or i have to call it dinner maybe??or breakfast??my 1st meal for the day anyway..:)..Guess!where we go???
Taddaaaa..Pasta Zanmai at Empire Shopping Gallery *LOVE*
The 1st time i try the japanese style Pizza...Niceeeeee



Drinks!Green tea Cappucino....



The over excited kid with Menu....



The patient kid with Menu....
The meal was just so nice and thanks for the boss for the dinner... :)
Full and satisfied!!!


Continue our shopping after that.....
And i saw them!!!
I want all of them home!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment