Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yes..Is me here...
Having a bad day yesterday..Luckily nice food and friends cheer me up at the end...
I wonder why??why there is so much different kind of people in this world????
I know it is bad for me talking about people's bad here but......Ok..or i have to say sorry 1st before I start??ok...SORRY

Lets start~
Izzit wearing sexy makes u happy???
izzit let ur boobs out makes u proud of it???
izzit wearing 6 inches high heels makes u feel special and great?????
yes!!for girls definitely YES!!!
but for u girls...I dnt think so...
when all this come together...with a thick thick thick make up....with a long long thick fake eyelashes(I cannot even see ur eyes=.=)...and the worst is with the bad attitude...I feel urrrrgggghhhhhhhhh*vomiting* *blooding*

im seldom talking about girls here...and this gang of girlssssssss..really make me pissed off...=.=...
yes..u can earn money by urself...and is is great to be independent too....work for money but not selling yourself to earn money...

KK...stop here..
i should just shut up and stop this topic..=.=cuz i dowan to be a girl like u girls..


No comments:

Post a Comment