Friday, October 19, 2012


Happy Halloween everyone!!!
Too early maybeeeeee....
My sister is having her Halloween Party yesterday!!!!
A company Party..but the company is actually "Bursa Saham Malaysia"
So weird.. How come they celebrate Halloween too... Teeeeheeee
SHe brings her costumes back...Her theme for tomorrow is "VAMPIRE"
and there is a award for the best dress employee
but only RM450 hahahahahahahahah


CAnnot wait to the costume!!!!!I mean myself!!!hahahahahahah
and also the fake blood.. 
My sister look like little black ridding hood rather than a VaMpire...
Here the pictures we took.. <3 p="p">




And the last picture.. named it "Vampire's Kiss"
Yesterday night I was wondering..whether there is any human being will actually read my blog..since i dump it for almost 1 year...
Without any new updates..
Nevermind..i can keep this blog as my secret place...

1 comment: