Monday, October 1, 2012


Having fever now..unfortunately..
Decided to pay the doctor a visit tomorrow morning to get the medicine and a MC
But there is no chance for me to skip all the classes on Tuesday because...I missed 2 Lectures last week..so guilty.....
Seriously..i am not happy with my advance diploma life that much compare to diploma...
The syllabus become harder and harder... and the thing i hate the most "INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATION"...
Oh my god..I can still remember i get the lowest mark in my class when i was in sem 3 or 4...
I can talk very well in front of my friends but not the Tutor!! T.T... Why?!
And tons of assignments... 
But... there is some good news too....
I met few new friends in my class.. Even we are not that close yet..but im so happy to meet u guys!!! <3 p="p">

But why i Put my BF a.k.a Tan Guan Yu bao bao's picture in this post????!!!!
Because i miss HIM!!!seriously!!and for no reason!!!
We sick together!! 
Touching huh??
I willing to drink your water and get sick together with you..hahahahahahhahaha


Well... I think i look better in black hair right..
My mum just told me i look like lala Mui or somothing we called seafood kia when i was in gold hair.. =.=..
Why dnt she tell me earlier and let her daughter be lala mui so many years..
However, my sister dnt like his younger sister in black hair...
She said that i look like her!!!
I dowan also kayyyyyyyy.....




end with this chow chow picture!!
My favourite dog for now... heeeeeeeeee
How can you be so cute!!
I will chop you and eat you!! <3 p="p">



well my english writting is still very bad..
I dnt care..at least i try...
I hate u grammars!!!heeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment