Sunday, December 27, 2009

SAD!!!!sad infinity...

okok...fine here..
What to say 1st...
ya...i dnt know how to describe my feeling now...
it is kinda complicated....
consider as sad or unhappy or mad...
or maybe dissapointed...
aikssss.....
who care!!
okok...fine..
i'm totally dissapointed with my result of English For Communications...
it is sucks!!
u know what..
My result is 58!!!!
I was like OMG when my fren told me...
Why?why?
even sum1 that worse than me cn get more than 70++...
WHY!!!!!
and.......
I have the lowest marks in my class!!!( GROUP B 23)
So shame...T.T
as a scholar i feel so so sia sui...ReALLY!!!!!
haiz.....
what will happen if i cnt pass this subject???
will my mum kill me?
or i have 2 commit suside before my mum kill mw with her parang???
issshhhhh......
nvm..
will try my best to catch up my study start from tomorrow...
cnt b lazy pig anymore ya CHONG EARN HUI!!!!!
ITS
IOM
FOA
MACRo..
I will kill u all 1 by 1!!!!!!!!vf my M16( COPY FROM LOH CHIN HONG)as a penghargaan
fine fine have 2 sleep now......
MUACKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment