Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Found this photo from Joshina's phone..
wow..
seldom take picture with formal clothes..
but anyway i like this picture..
am i able to be a successful Accountant after 5 years?
Wearing formal to work early in the morning and enjoy high-tea with my colleagues?
I wonder......(Dreaming~~)


Ermmmmm....
yayayaya..alright..back to the point..
Is there any1 interested about what i had done during this week???
Noooooooooooooooo


Staying at Joshina's house these few days..
and actually i feel more comfortable staying there compare to my own house...
My sis will be mad when she saw this...
anyway..im just a kid that need friend and love bustling with noise


Me and Joshina...
Try to be like a model...
Promoting the magazine..
which 1 u prefer???
the lively 1 or the nerd 1?
whaahahahah
Just ignore my cloth...not mine 1


Me and my Sister Renee Liew Pui Kum
what can i say?!
totally disappointed
for your skill lar josh
u are not good in taking picture


Me..in college...
Acting cute...


Thanks Renee for companying me to buy my new Charger after it berbunga-bunga api this afternoon...and dont worry im still alive.. :)
today is a joyful day for me!
Fight for the Exam every1
and stop dreaming!!!!

after high-tea with my colleagues..
follow by window-shopping...
Bla..Bla..Bla...
...........................
........................
..................

No comments:

Post a Comment