Sunday, August 22, 2010


Stressful life recently...
I have to force myself to study but not watching drama and all the freaking korea variety shows that really catch my eyeballs...T.T.....
The line is sucks once the fatty is using the ppstream...
I admit that im the 1 who using too but what m i using is just a laptop..but for him..is a DESKTOP.....i cannot even sign in my msn...Once he spent his time in the living room..
All of us cannot search net smoothly...But we need to pay the same amount of money as him for this lousy line connection...T.T..why...Did i need to warn him or do anything for this???!!!
Mumbling~mumbling~mumbling~
Oh ya...My sis is not around home for this few days...honey moon lol..
but it is good for me too..i can bring my lovely little lappy and stay at joshina's house...
and enjoy my PPS there.. :)
But the 1st thing that i need to do is REVISION...
COUNT DOWN 2 days...
to face the hardest MAF..i can do it... :)
hopefully................

and yeah...
i call my mummy today..finally...we have a nice talk..after the argument last 2 weeks...
im the 1 who said sorry 1st..yeah..im her daughter...i suppose to do this...
heee......not complaining yaaaaa
I love blogging!
yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment