Saturday, August 21, 2010

some of my Penang's fren ask me about where am i live at KL now..
and now im going to show you...
This is the place where i live for 1 year...
Prima Setapak...for KL students might know this apartment well..
Im not going to complain about this apartment here...
even the guard is not so polite enough not responsible enough
but overall this is a good place for me..
there are various types of food of different stalls around here and it is so convenience for me to gao tim my 3 meals for a day...
and i Love this swimming pool so so much although i cannot even swim..
but believe me...i did go for swim in this pool..wearing swimsuit...OMG
and i was just jumping inside the pool..(im short ...admit)

and this is the view from my balcony...
I can still remember that..during my childhood..
the destination that we "must" visit in most of the trip in our school was...
KLCC...
From primary school-secondary school...almost the same...and now...
i have the pleasure to see "him" everyday...until im going to vomit at the balcony. =.=
but anyway...
I love you too...hahahahahahaha

Going to da bao my dinner now..
will take a picture of it...
hahahaha.
showing you the way i enjoy my study life here...

p/s: Penang's food is always the best lar man!!!!and my fren here keep asking me to da bao laksa for them once i reach my hometown...but im sorry to tell you all that..
I can do it...but the laksa cannot tahan for so long larrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment