Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The fourth day of my holidays....
and the last day of me in KL..
Finally tomorrow is the day that im going back to Penang...
Over excited.. WOW!!!
facing insomnia now...how sad..
the things that accompany for me in these fews day...(thanks you so much)

the 1st 1...the comics and magazines...
I love you sin chan baby... :P


the 2nd 1...
My sister...
luckily i have sum1 that can really talk with me..
something that is alive...


the 3rd 1..
sorry...this is what we need to do after burning midnight oil for almost a week..
My facial mask...thank you

and also my lappy..
the MR.TV
my nail colours....
my mirror...
the hair dryer...

thanks so so much for accompanying me in these fews days..
and im going to enjoy my holidays with my family members start from tomorrow...
Dnt miss me to much ya guys!!!
See u guys after three weeks!!!!!
WohOOOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment