Saturday, September 4, 2010

A lifeless and meaningless day for me after exam..
I wonder that should I feel grateful when im facing exam????
yes...I am..

stay at Joshina's house for almost ten days and finally i reach my home sweet home(Prima lar)
i have to face the fatty(the connection hacker)everyday again!!
But i will not allow him to ruin my mood NO WAY!!

recently my facebook wall full with lots of videos and posts about the racist issue...
and im totally sick with it...what namewee..what siti hajah..
actually i have no comment about this but please guys..
i hope u guys stop forward or post anything about this sensitive issue...
not all of them are bad..some of us are bad too..
try to be tolerant....

Waiting my sis come back for dinner...
Im hungry no matter how much i had eaten...
i need food !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment