Monday, September 27, 2010

YO!!!!
Im back!!
again...the sem break is over and now is the time to start a new sem all over again!!!
im not excited at all...believe me..(i skip the 1st lecture)
Evil********

Spent almost 2 weeks at my hometown...
never feel bored there.....really
My family members..miss them the most...

actually...
you are the 1 that i miss the least 1..
please dnt be mad...cuz you are the 1 that sleep beside me everyday and everynight...
too sien d..hahahaha


my brother Chin Aun Aun...
now only i realized that you have a sexy lip...


the CHong's family
sister-brotherhood...
when he is taller than us?!!!!!

Mum forces me not to post her picture...
Grrrhhh..
nevermind...
will put you in my heart always !!!!!!
ada feel
ada feel..:)


it is hard to see this in KL....
Hustle-bustle city life...
I prefer Penang!!!!!

1 comment: