Monday, March 8, 2010

hey!you!!
yes!is you!!
Can you please just get out from my life??
you are just a rubbish for me since u dump me bacause of a.nother girl..
i accept it and i'm not begging you to love me again..
because i had no feeling to you since the day u dump me..
i feel so disappointed of you...
the bond of two years relationship is so weak..
but nevermind...i still accept it..
and now..1 and a half year passed...
i change myself...to be more confiedent and mature..
and i had totally forget about you..?i
but now you are just using me as a toy to tam your girlfriend...
by adding and deleting me in FB...
and say some hurtful word to me...
is that can make you both happy?
is the answer is yes please just continue..
because i had no feeling about it at all..
you are the 1 that SS sendiri think that people cannot live without you??
omg.....
and i'm lazy and tired of keep explaining and explaining and explaining to ur gf...
i'm not going to explain anymore..
this is your business not mine..
i have my own new life now..
please dnt mess up my life..
and ya..
i dnt like you anymore..
please dnt SS urself d..
thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment