Monday, March 1, 2010


Just come back from Encore finalist shooting...
and ya of course i'm not the finalist since i have nothing or any talent to show... :)
hee..i'm committee..PR department..
just finished my hair cut..i think nothing change much..just cut my fringe and some of my damage hair...Badly injured de hair..T.T..because i keep dying my hair..perming and swimming...
and no result although i did twice hair treatment a week..confirm died d my hair..so i decide to cut it...and finally..all look same..except from curl to straight..my hair is straight now..they said i look like Egypt Queen..Wow..it is not an compliment for me guys..and some say it is nice..and for me..absolutely strange.."who is this little kampung girl huh?"..i asked myself when i stand infront of the mirror..i gonna take a bath and make it curl again..i swear!!!but i am just wondering should i straighten my hair???please guys..give me some opinion...T.T...
take a picture after back from Saloon...
haiz..
haha...
have to continue my ONE PIECE now d...
p/s: some of my friend told me that Luffi's bro is dead...OMG..how sad..I love him so much...
and ya LUffi is just one of the character in ONE PIECE..dnt so panic..lulalalala


No comments:

Post a Comment