Wednesday, March 3, 2010

iS 01:16AM NOW....
ya..is morning...
still not yet in sleeping mode..
with my laptop..PPS..and also my beloved FACEBOOK..
not going to sleep early tonite as my class start at 1:00pm tomorrow..
so i might be sleep until 12pm.. :)
happy... :)
as usual i will ponteng my lecture..
seem like i didn't attend any lecture since my 3rd sem start..
because the way of teaching by lecturer or "lecture" is not suitable for me at all..
i just cannot sit there like a well-behaved kid and listen what lecturer taught..
it is a torment for me larrrrrr.........
feel lonely in a sudden..
issshhh...
so emotional..
anyway...
better to sleep now..
p/s: oh ya..i had my new hair cut..shorter..but still the same..haha..but i feel comfortable with it..
LOVELY....

No comments:

Post a Comment