Sunday, March 7, 2010

So..how is my result tomorrow?
heaven know???!!
stress-ing..
feel worried..
shiver-ing..
and also
stomachache-ing..
OMG...i hope the next post of mine would be a happy post..
hope so..please God bless me..
feel guilty...
because i always pray when only I need God's help..
how shame Mia is...
i dowan to lost my scholarship so much as it is the reason why my mum let me to study at TARC but not Matrikulasi...(i think lots of us hate it)
please..
just let me pass...just pass
what i need now is just a pass..
i'm not going to request for 3.5++ or what..
please..i beg you and beg myself!!!please be more hardworking and attend lecture for next time!!!!!but i''m going to skip for tomorrow lecture again..T.T..isssshhhh
Daddy please bless me ya..T.T..
goodnight all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment