Monday, April 12, 2010

Again..
I curl my hair..
cannot tahan when my hair is straight lar..
wahahaha...look so weird..
but anyway..
like my hair now..
i can straighten it when i wish too...
and curl it too..
hahaha..
feel want to dye my hair again..
the colour almost gone ady..
hahaha...
far shot...
ok gua...
just simply make it curl after bathing..
will lok better if i have the time to manage my hair well..
oh ya..my eyes is so so so red now..
because of my contact lenses??
or i skipped my sleeping time last9??
i think both...
i want my normal eyes back...
is having a new nail colour 2day...
chosen by all my babes...
somthing like pearl white or pink
hahaha..like it so so much!
going to oioi soon..
what i wish is i hope i can get thinner and thinner!!!!!
HAIZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment