Thursday, April 22, 2010

(THIS PICTURE SEEM IM HAPPY...BUT IM NOT!!FOR NOW!!)

im not happy now..
without reason..
just..
im not happy..
emo..
nothing to do after my exam..
sleep eat...eat and sleep..then again and again...

and ya...
what i wan to share with u all in this post is..
i memang tak tahan sum1..mayb not just 1 in these few days..
they are just so annoying...
mess up my life...
keep disturbing me..
what for???
im not ur daughter..not ur mum and nout ur gf..
even fren..
what for u keep disturbing me?????
i cnt stand for it d!!!
BUT I PRETEND MYSELF TO BE FRIENDLY WITH YOU!!!
ENOUGH!!
WHY I NEED TO REPORT ANYTHG OF ME TO YOU?!!
OMG...
GOODNIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. i think the 1 disturbing u is me ..i'm so sorry wont disturb u d ,truly apolozise here=)
    Hope the one u love wil knw it ,gud luck^^

    ReplyDelete