Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hi guys..
just want to show you all what i did recently...
yayaya..i join this.
Perfect ice boy and girl search 2010..
it is kinda suprised to every1 as a girl like me will join this..
since i have no talent at all..
just know how to talk talk and talk craps....
hahahaha..
but...hahaha..amazingly..
i did it!!!
WOHOO!!!
i become the finalist of this competition...
weird.. =.=

saw me???
the girl which has short short pong pong messy hair....



The girlsssss...


Final 5...
im always the 1 that look at other place when pp taking photo...
and it is hard for me to find pretty photo of mine...
this is what Mitchell say...
"hey..u look good when i c you real in person"
"ermmmm.."
"but when u take picture..."
"ugly daoooo...."
okoko....so no need me to continue it d right???
I cried gao gao when the 2st time he told me...wahahahaha
nvm...since im not a photogenic girl...
but real person is looking better than picutre consider as a compliment right??
weeeee... :)

Me and Bobo...
the great dancer and poser...



and also this girl...
my lovely nikki..
i think she is the best fren i met in this competition...
u r sweet sis!!!!

so...here they are...
dnt ask me for more photo..
because we should listen to what Mitchell say...
Mia's picture can make some1 lose their appetite ...
hahahahahahahaha...
seee real me larrr...
muackz!!!

P/s:hahaha..im not the winner...obviously...but i m the winner of the highest votes...what thay call ren qi in Mandarin...hahaha...cash and prizes...wulalalal...
anyway...im the the 1st..
but Alex ong sign all of us as his "dai yan ren"
hope to see my picture or poster soon larrr.....

2 comments: