Tuesday, November 9, 2010



wake up early in the morning..and went for Financial Management lecture...
I used to attend lecture now....weird me...
but finally...
i had done my FAF and BEC coursework..
not that hard thou...
thanks for frens that help me alots in my studies...thanks Sebastian and Wee Chien...

Self capture in class..before the tutor start his "speech"
Mr. Soo Kee Heng...a quite funny person...
used to talk funny things but not brainless story larrrrr
kena reject by our college when he was young...
but now he become our college's lecture...So amazing....!!
Me and Jia chian...
Miaw kim's camera not in good condition today..without reason..
blur all..
and say yeah..
i found that my hair is growing longer after i had my haircut last 2 weeks...
and my damage hair gone..i mean half of them..




this is miaw miaw..
a cute and funny girl...but yet a smart girl...



again me and jia chian..
and this time..v look too white in this picture..
miaw kim ar your camera..what's wrong with him??!!!

And ya..i call my mum just now..
expected that she will scold me like hell...
however..
she did not do so.....she ask me to study harder and pay attention on my studies
My mum change alots after i study here....
totally a different person...
i knw you love me always..
promise you i will try harder this sem...i can do it..
okie??????

It's so grateful that there's a lot of frenz support me directly and indirectly.It is hard for me to list all of u guys name here one by one...cuz there is too many of you that warm my heart when im facing problems and challenges... It's also becuz of u all my life can be such colourful,ur's bright my life up.^^

And the most and important 1..
MUmmy...
i love you..:)

For him..
please respect me and her..
feel so shameful about what you did to me us..
totally not a responsible guy with mature thinking..
lie cant cover everything....

No comments:

Post a Comment