Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ok..so now is the 2nd celebration
Never think that my classmates will celebrate with me..
because i used to be M.I.A after lecture and tutorial classes..
we went Downtown at Seri Rampai after BEC tutorial...
And ya..this is the cake!!Love it so much...
Chocolate Walnut..LOVE~~~


He act like he is the birthday boy...




try to cover my face with sum cream by myself..
or else i will look like this..



Kesian u lar Suren...
the another birthday boy..



Should go and try this Curry Mee...
CHeap and nice...
Better than any Curry Mee in Penang...the 1st time i say so..



Group 1



Group 2


Group 3
and where is the couple????
Kah Yan and Soon Jiet???heeeeee




End of my celebration....
with a group picture with my girlssss
so sweet lar u guys...
Muackzzzz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment