Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Be patient...
this will be a a long long post....
My eyes is going to close but i decide to done this before i sleep...
Gonna start with the 1st celebration
Quite funny when i recall back what was happened on that day...
a day before my birthday..Maybe they know that im too smart or what and finally they decided not to give me any suprise because they bet me will know it no matter how great they cover
One ask me go eat "老鼠粉"
and the other 1 ask me for PiZza..
and the last1 ask me to go somewhere else that i dnt knw..
and finally i went pavillion with 3 gangs without any preparation as i just woke up from sleep


We reach there separetely...
with 3 different ways..(walau eh..memang X prepare)
desmond the driver and what we call him as program designer and the left 1 named kum kum as the program coordinator..
why i have to take the birthday cake myself???can you hide at sumwhere so that i will say"OMG"when i saw it....(Desmond Kan)
*mumbling mumbling*



The gang that celebrate with me...
start from left
Desmond kan,Jih Chien,Tarzan Sen,Qing Le,Renee(Kum Kum),Small little pinky,Yoon Soon,and the 1 that stand far far behind is Mun kent..
p/s:one gang leave earlier.heartless lorrr



eating eating eating...
havent take our dinner we eat like wolf...
*delicious*


Get a kiss from him my daddy..
not a good present for me...but acceptable



My new Mum...


the three poser...
1 act cute..
the 2nd 1 dnt knw where he look at..
the third 1 too hial..





The gang that leave earlier!!
@#$%$@



My dear Qing Le and the cute mun kent..
he talked alots about his dad that night...
make me laugh like hell


After enjoying our dinner...
we take picture around there..
the mall is decorated nicely
Christmas is Coming Soon...!!!!






Reach Josh's house after taking pictures there
waiting the coming of 12am
My birthday of course
while i was online-ing in the room..
and suddenly the light off..
and what appear in front of my eyes is this
i thought that i saw KLCC
i was shocked...feel wan to run away..怕火啊!!
trembling like a leave when i saw this fire cake...



Clap clap clap...
sing song...
my eyes was like this..
@.@........wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
program designer is holding the cake...scare mou you???





Okok..i was shocked this time even im smart...but i cnt believe that you guys prepare 4 me such a nice fire show....Ehem..Tarzan..u look..speechless..
Im not kidding..my mouth open like this once i saw the cake....

thanks ya guys...
the cake is nice..
the little fireworks is nice...
and u guys are too nice for me...
Really...

The 2nd celebration is coming soon..
Too tired d..
"hugging my bear and pillow*
Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment