Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally i have a talk with him....
and tell him what am i thinking about our relationship
but i think this is not a right time for me....
something happen today that really knock me down
and i decided to meet him and tell him..
i need sum1 to share my sadness with and i think he is the suitable 1
he can be a good listener and fren sumtimes
Everything is complicated but i did try to make it simple
because i have no more spirit for me to fight with what happened
When you lost something and the same time u will gain something

I try to tell him how i feel and he did too
actually no1 is wrong
we do thing and solve thing differently
and this is our main problem...but now i will stop struggling in this situation
Just be myself...

Now...Family is my everything...
maybe im not good in expressing my feeling to my family members but they are the 1 that never leave me when i was in troubles...
Dnt worry...
Will recover soon....

For those who know what is happened
please do care about my feeling..
not that i dowan admit...
but just give me a space to breath
........................
thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment