Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weee Im here again..
I think im fine now
No more worries and complicated thing inside my mind :)
and today decided to spend my lovely noon to clean my messy wardrobe...
实在是太乱了!!!!!!



Still have time to capture photo...walau ehhhhh
I dont care..hahahaha



So now here we go...
see how messy my room is....
*close eyes*
THis is just a part of them



Oh my god..
When only i can settle all this @#$%^#
Im exhausted now...T.T...



In progress
50% done i think..
Messy like hell


So here is sum of them after my hard work...
hahahaha..not going to take all of them
cuz still that messy =.=
And ya this is just my hostel not my own Penang room..anyway..My mum will clean for me
LALALALALALALALALA

Guys prepare urself and enjoy CHinese NEw YEar 2011!!!!
Penang.....
Im coming back soon!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment