Thursday, January 20, 2011


Hell yeah!!!!
Im back.....
Finally i finished my exam...Oh my god
the toughest time for me for my entire life...kidding
Somthing that really really 100% serious happen on me lately..but im not going to share here..not anything that make me proud or what so i better keep quiet

Erm have a nice night last9
going for a movie with my love 1..
Panaromal Activity2..they say it is sucks but for me quite nice wehhhh
very very scary for me...compare to the 1st 1...
The Love 1 kena scare gao gao too (are u here)????heeeee

Im going home soon..very very soon...
Penang i Miss you..always the happiest time for em after exam...
I miss Penang food so much...

hope to make my blog more interesting for more readers...
but how???im lazy...
continue soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment