Friday, January 21, 2011

Im in holidayssss mood now....
try to get myself thinner b4 CNY..and of course maintain it after...but i just cnt do it...
I skip my meals today...and im fucking hungry now...
I know this is the not best way for me to reduce my weight..but what can i do other than this??im lazy even for my breakfast..GYM???no way....
What am i doing now???????

Feel great after told what i should tell earlier...
i hate to force myself to do something that i dnt like or dnt wish to...
and i hate people judges me by their own opinion..
if u r not the perfect 1..what is the reason for you to critic about people??
maybe im damn damn sensitive..but what i mention above is not only one person..
im enough with criticismsss
Im not saying that u guys cannot critic me or what..just im happy being myself..without following any1 hopes or wants.....Why i need to live to fulfill other's requirements????

I admit that im panas baran
Im fierce
Im selfish
Im flirty
Im lazy
Im not so 100% good......
But when i was trying to change...please dnt look down my spirit
Im trying really hard that sum of you might dnt knw
But u cannot say that i never try!!
this is the point...
Again..who i mention here is not only a person..is "them"

Ok bla bla bla bla..
keeeep mumbling..
Blog is sumwhere for me to show my happiness but now it becum my 出气筒
Stop it!!!!!!!!

Lastly...
I wan to be perfect but none of us are perfect except God right????
Im trying to be perfect but when i was trying did u improve urself too??
we are here to learn together...to share together..to love together...
I care what you guys talk or say about me..even a single word can touch my heart deeply
So this is why i used to put my anger on "innocent party"....
I think im just a little baby that hard to tam all the time...

now i admit that Im childish.............

Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment