Monday, March 14, 2011

again and again and again
i ask myself...
where i get my courages to cut my fringe like this..Phewwwwww
it look terrible on the 1st day...
Luckily it looks better now.......My new fringe is not so obviuos on this picture
Lets see the 2nd 1



I cannot accept the truth larrrrr
even my sister and housemate laught at me.....
Lost my confident at all....
Grow longer please my lovely hair..
Gonna treat them nicely after that
Apply conditioner and do hair mask everyday!!!!!

Im not blaming anything just that i dont like my new fringe
but my mood is still good dnt worry
There is alots of people that have to face tougher thing than me.....(Pray hard for Japan)
So please dont complian about your life...(need to learn too)_
We are good enough compare to the victims

Like not related at all aneh
OKOKOKOK
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment