Thursday, March 10, 2011

I dont know what is the reason for you to think that you are good enough
From what i heard from people
Most of it are negative
I try not to influence by others
but from what i saw and what i feel totally make me feel disappointed with you

I try to tell myself that not to believe what others say easily
I try to believe you because i think that you worth for me
end up
Everything i did is wrong

Dont always think that you are rich,pretty,handsome or clever enough
because there is always sum1 that richer, prettier, more handsome and smart than you
Dnt think that i want to get sumthing from you
Cuz i dnt need to or i can say if i need so...i can get easily

Make decision wisely is what i have to learn now
I chose not to believing people easily
because every1 love themselves more than me
they can be selfish...............
and im the only 1 that care about myself

I kept all this for quite long time
finally i shout it out
feel better now
As i know....
maybe you are not that bad
but....
it is hard for me to believe you anymore
Rumors around....
and i cannot get any explanation from you, you you and you
and i cannot stand for it anymore
so........................
Just....
end..
like...
this....




No comments:

Post a Comment