Saturday, January 9, 2010

4 days more...
for my final examination..
okok..
what i haD done is IOM and also 4 chapters of ME...
and how about my ITS??
the answer is not yet start at all.....!!this is what i had done in this whole week..
i wake up at 730am everyday..
and start my revision at 8am...
since the time reach 11am...
i will open my laptop automatically...
and facebook-ing for whole day....
haiz...totally addicted 2 facebook..and also pps...
so...i tried 2 find out a way 2 solve it....
SOOO...i went 2 library 2day with my darling josh and also jeremy...
and ya...my new darling today..Miss jayson..hahahahaha
he so funny with his face expression and also his cute action....haha..keep gaduh-ing vf josh...
i think mayb one day they might be a couple..hahahahaha..lol..
we started quiet good at the beginning...
after a while...the naughty jeremy started 2 create some troubles.......
he wrote on a piece of paper...with these words.."谁再吵今晚鬼吊他“
and the kepo josh started 2 buble here and buble there with jayson and also jeremy....
haiz..and the worst thing is..
I JOIN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha...v started 2 make noise there..and keep playing with josh's "dictionary"....
haha..lots of fun....
and finally...
v done nothing...cnt consider as nothing..at least i finished my IOM..haha
so happy...
anyway..i really love my three J-女郎。。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈


2 comments: