Tuesday, January 26, 2010

journey 2009

THis is about the MR.MISS tourism search that i join at 18th december at Tarc College
(SSSH 10TH ANNIVERSARY)...
it is a new experience for me......
beacause it was the 1st time i join this kind of competition...
kinda nervous actually...
but well it was awesome and great!

BEfore the show start....
Me and my thick thick make up of the day...
the make up is really thick for me until i cannot open my eyes.....




before the show start i took a picture with my best best jie mui Josh
thanks for coming and supporting me...
really appreciate it so so much dear...




And also my jie mui also my fren also my roommate Yurine Tan...
haha..she watching the show from start to the end...
thanks darling...




Me and my partner Jonathan gathered at canteen 2 foyer after our make up and also finished preparing for our culture custom..
we didn't aspect that we will wear the same colour of custom..
I was like OMG when i saw JOJO in baju melayu...
our colour is same...but anyway i'm an indian..:)
p/s: jojo look great in baju melayu huh....




Taking picture with JOJO and also my classmate from DAC1 group 23...
Tan Miaw Kim...
as usual..
she is one of the JOJO fans...
haha...i just wonder she is coming 4 supporting me or JOJo??
anyway i think she was happy when she had
the chance taking pic vf him...
look sweet here....




SOOOOO...the show start..
our show start with our different culture custom...
M1 meng send and also F1 evelyn
Is Baba and Nyonya i think...
meng seng look like a datuk on that day....
YB tan meng seng....haha..evelyn look great in her outfit..
sweet nyonya.....





And now is our turn....
daaaaaaa....
Is me and JoJO now...
JOjo with baju melayu and Mia with sari(issh..dnt knw how 2 spell it)
i think we look great because our outfit is same colour with the background????





Is Jess and Guan MIng turnnnn
Jess with kadazan custom..
and i think Guan MIng is....
ermm...let me think??
Indian??
because he keep looking at my custom that day..
i think he is an indian guy.....

and then we had out talent performance...
Q&A section....
bla bla bla bla bla...
all of us were nervous i think...
i keep shouting in my heart..
and my heartbeat was gila bumping....











SColding JOjo....
because he terlanggar me..
Jojo look great in Ah wong style....
look handsome alsooo..




because i keep putting my anger on him...
"you seee...my lipstick!!PAY ME!!"








Finally group picture...
Congratulation to my partner JOJO and also Evelyn sis
you both really done ur best...
haha...

ANYWAY...
i might not be the winner of this competition..
but i feel glad that i can join this even and i'm the only year 1 student inside...
haaaa..feel proud harrr....
and the committees are really trying their heart and souls 2 make this event held successfully
and for my opinion...
SSSH 10 th anniversary is really a boom for me...
great and fun!!!!
I love u all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment