Wednesday, January 6, 2010

EXAM!!!!!!

730AM now...
start showing my 'cham' face to u all as ur braeakfst..
lol...


How to say 1st...
yaya..exam is coming soon but i'm still in relax mode with my beloved pps stream(i hate u)
almost spend about 3-4 hours with it..
can sumone help me to detach from this addiction????
aiksss....this is what we call 'burning the midnight oil' right???
KEEP NAGGING HERE。。。LOL。。
JUST FINISHED MY DEAR IOM WITH TWO CHAPTERS AND ALSO MY HONEY MACROECONOMIC。。。
BUT MY BABY ITS START 2 B MAD AT ME。。。BECAUSE I NEVER TOUCH HM AT ALL SINCE MY 2ND SEM START。。
SORRY BABY ITS。。。
TRYIN MY BEST NOW TO ‘GAO TIM' HONEY AND DEAR 1ST YA。。。
(ALMOST CRAZY BECAUSE OF EXAM AND ALSO MY MUM “SUPPORTIVE” INTIMIDATION!!!)
SINCE WHEN I USE MYBLOG AS A PLACE FOR ME TO GRUMBLE HARR。。。。
ISHH。。。
OKOK。。HAVE 2 CONTINUE PAKTOR VF BABY THEM D。。
THEY ARE WAITING ME ON MY TABLE。。。
WITH SEXY COVER。。。HNG
TATA。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment