Monday, February 1, 2010

The day when i help mummy at shop.....
haha..me and sis keep taking picture whole day..
but we delete most of the pictures...
beacause the pic is really damn ugly...
our sweat keep dropping and our face full by it....
haha...
at least we save 1....
1..2...3...



Look delicious right??
this is my favourite dish....
my mum cook it specially for me 1....
haha...
everytime when i cme back..
my dear mum will cook this for me...
hahaha..i like it so so much...
actually is a dishes with fish and taufu....
I like the taufu so so much...


My mum look pro???
hahaha...she like this pic so much...
she say she is pretty....
SS sendiri.....



My little brother leng zai Chin Aun..
keep playing laptop at shop...
downloading games and..&*#@@#$&
hahahaha...i wont tel mummy 1...


Dnt knw why i like this refrigerator so so much...
haha..i can take any drinks that i want...
hahaha..
i prefer..."xiao mai cao"...
hahahaha
anyway..although i feel tired after helping mum...
but i really feel happy and warm c all of them helping each other everyday...
i love my family so so much.....




Lastly...
my picture..
wish u al have a nice day....

No comments:

Post a Comment