Saturday, February 13, 2010



Going to Jusco during Chinese New Year Eve..
went for shopping and kia kia-ing...
haha...i didn't buy any new year clothes for this year...
just..not so ngam..
all look the same...
hahaha...but Jusco is really a nice place 2 spent your time....


Me...


Lots of people there....
with there GF or BF or family...
hahaha...so good...


Basket Robbins!!!!
wow....
haha...so cute and colourful...
just like it...
no reason... :)


We had our lunch at KFC..
no choice...is my brother's idea...
he like it...
i dnt know why..
but for me..i prefer KFC than MCD..


hahaha..my brother's set lunch..
two spicy chicken...
and...RICE???
hahahaha....
mine???hee....burger!!!!


My sister?just cannot stop posing all the time...
Licking good???
haha..oh ya..she order chapatti balut ayam..wahaha..
nt delicious at all....


did you all noticed that KFC and MCD pepsi are much more nicer than what you buy from market???
the taste is different....


My little brother and I...
having my pepsi with three straws..
haha..i think my eyes bigger than him..luckily..
i look like daddy....


My brother almost angry because i keep kacau him from enjoying his food....

My kakak and mummy...
which 1 is our kakak?
left or right??
haha...left is mummy....right is kakak...
wahahahahaha!!!!!


Nah..kakak again....


pose again!!!!!!!!!
lau eh!!!!!
commercial queen!!!!!!
act cute!!!!


sengaja ask didi to take for us...
the cake look delicious...
pandan cake...chocolate cake...
and banana....
nyummm nyumm.....


anyway...
i had a nice day during chinse new year eve..
although cannot celebrate with my boyfriend..(still finding and waiting)
but...
haha..at least..i have u all..
mummy
jie jie
didi
and also kakak haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment