Monday, February 22, 2010

Mia 2nd day at KL




Mia is at KL now d...
hurray...
but what i think is lagi sien at KL lol...
nothing to do beside from going to college and eat and sleep..
and sleep and wake up and eat and sleep...
what a pig life i'm living now...
haha.prefer Penang life more...since i have nothing to do here also...
"hen sien ar" mummy...
hope to go back Penang soon..
for my cousin wedding...(havent apply leave yet)
nvm...ban ban lai...
going to take picture with sum1 later....
have to prepare before six..so i decided to ponteng for today tutorial...(english)
how dare I....please dnt let my mum know...
haha..is too sien and im playing with my webcam now...
hua...so SS in front of the cam...
i think most of us done it right???
hahahaha...and ya...
I WANT To EAT BAK KUT TEH so much now..!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment