Monday, February 15, 2010

going to KFC again for my dinner....haha..3rd day..
but i still like it...
maybe will go 2nite again...since it is the only 1 "food supplier" around my house area...
As usual...my brother order chicken rice value set again...
and for me...of course...wedges...HAHA...
I like it...
and ya...Pepsi and also ICe-lemon tea...
today is the 3rd day of Chinese New YEar...
everything seem normal..
Nothing special happen....
just take and take and keep taking angpau from others "gor gor" "jie jie"
Oh ya....My cousin is going to marry soon...
He is the most handsome cousin I have...
Look like Will Pan from Taiwan..and..of course...his wife is pretty enuf too...
their big day is on 16th March 2010 Sunday..
will coming back here soon after i go back to KL.....
Gong Hei ya!!!!
p/s: he was my prince since i was small...but now prince is going to marry with princess d..wahahaha..
Hee!!!Congratz!

No comments:

Post a Comment