Friday, May 14, 2010


Haha..
its been a long long time i didn't update or renew my bloggie....
cuz im busying with my holidays in my hometown Penang...
and also or Orientation Odyssey Nite 2010..
Finally the 1st PNP session was over...
and i can take a long long rest now as i woke up 6am every morning..
Goshhh...
and my face is so so so so cham...
hard to put on make up when i have to go to college...
(im not a girl who always go out with thick make up or even make up but it is necessary for me this time as im a PR assistant)...
so..mayb im just tak biasa...
so..showing my face...
now look better d..cuz i slept early last and also last last night...
and thanks or my lovely mask...





okok..going to watch IP man 2 later..i think lar...
hope everythg will going smooth later....
and i miss my blog so much...
Tataz....

No comments:

Post a Comment