Saturday, May 29, 2010

I miss my secondary school life so so much....
T.T...
i miss Sports day...Cocu-day...Teacher's day..
the time when we went Sekolah Agama for kawat competiton..and v looked like an indian after burning under the sun for our training...
I miss canteen food even the pihak sekolah din change it at all for almost 5 years...
I miss Cikgu Sharifah that always scold me "nenek" and always cari pasal of mine...
I miss the guys always laugh at us and say we are fat(even now)
I miss Zl Mah..who always scold me kuat kuat when i disturb her
Jie Hui Pang..who always laugh like never laugh b4..
Khor Pei Ying..the tallest girl among we all..
Lim Zhen.the fatty who become slimmer now..
Phoon Kai Yeen..the french fries
Joyce Teoh..the girl who always adjust her spec...
Loke Thian Yew..the most "man"
Alvin Lee..the smartest guy...ok..i admit u r always smarter than me
Rachel Kho 惠军..the 1 who takut me since form 1..but not now...:)
Khor Wey..the most hardworking girl..hope u beat alvin 1 day..support u
Celine Khor Hui..my form 4 and 5 good classmate..only 2 chinese girl
Xiao Hao..the stranger for me..who seldom talk with me in 5 years...
Ng Chu Ping 子彬...the 1 that i seldom talk to him..sorry harrr....
Law Siew Looi..ini budak perempuan yang teach me alots..not only in Bahasa Cina but also XXXXXX....
I miss you all so so much...really...:)
I miss u all so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment