Friday, May 28, 2010

while waiting the youtube (loading)
i decided to visit my blog and also for new post..
Roommate is not around me now..
and also my sister..Miss Chong Tze Hui who went for a trip with her beloved BF Low Lee Lun..
and dump a 18 years old kid alone in the house..
so cruel...
and ya..thats y i have nothing to do now..beside facing the laptop(pps..Facebook..Blogger)
I wish to go too!!!anyway...they went Cameron Highland..
going to post some photos about OO shooting on this Wednesday
Quite fun..with the wig and also red lips...HOT**


Me and tarzan..
and he look exactly like "Zhu Ge Liang"
as he wear the black wig and also his make up..
keep laughing....

Picture 1


Picture 2


From the left..
Emily..
Mia
Tarzan..
in black,coklat,and blonde hair..
and im not wearing a wig okie??
my hair...for realll...

Miss Penang so so much...
Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment