Monday, July 26, 2010

i view ur profile everyday,every pictures..every status..and i know this mean that i fall in love with you...but u never know..u find me when u need me..and sumtimes u will just 4gt me..without reason..i wait ur msg for whole days..holding my phone and decided whether i have to reply u faster or slower after few more minutes to show that im not so care about you..because i dowan u to think that im cheaphoping that will see u in college everyday and i noe im just stupidim nothing for you not good enough not pretty enough not elegant enoughi told myself again and again..and now this is the time for me to wake upbecause i dowan this happen on me twice..sadness please stay away from me..anyway...you are not the 1 who did wrong..cuz i never tell u i like youbut i wnt be regret.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment