Friday, July 2, 2010




wake up early in the morning..
prepare myself for my 11pm MAF class...
coursework 1 for today.....
i never thought that 2day will turn into a worst day for me...
1st..i wake up with a pair of bengkak eyes..
after washing up myself...take out my notes and decided to take a look
went to bus stop at 1040am and is waiting for my fren to fetch me
i stunned there for almost 30mins..
3 buses pass by and the time is 11am
feel so pek cek and gan jiong..
and make a call to Miaw Kim..
and something happened and I have to take a bus myself
when i reach there...the clock showed 1130am
im late for almost 30mins..every1 is starting their paper except me..
the teacher ask me for the reason and I told him i wake up late...wtf...
and i have only 20mins more to finish my paper...
walau...25 questions..most of them are calculation!!!!!!!!!
end up..my paper gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sei....
and i started to blame others..i quarrel with the boy that suppose to fetch me..and i cried!!!!!
haiz....
anyway..i knw im wrong this time...
im wrong...
(i took all these picture before 1040am..thats why i still can smile happily)

No comments:

Post a Comment