Saturday, July 31, 2010

Went to Cheras Pasar Malam with my Gang this Wednesday night
They told me that this "Honglok" pasar malam is the longest in Malaysia..
Ya...I can feel it!
My leg!Pain....
After that we went to Secret Recipe due to sum1 owe me a cake since last week..Time to revenge!!!

Here I come Secret Recipe..
we reached there about 10pm..
and we are their last customer..VIP
Chocolate Indulgence!!!
My favourite...<3


Mia with her cake...
the cake is big in the size...
Can almost cover our faceeeee..


Renee sis with her cake..sorry..
it is hard for me to remember all of the cake's name...



The DEBTOR
Desmond Kan..


And my younger bro(Fren)
Willie..
he ate alots...
=.=


my stomach almost full becauseof "YOU"...
not able to finish it and da bou it for my supper...
wehhhhh...


Suddenly..
this ladybird appear in front of my eyes...
Gonna fall in love with him(ya i thk it is a "he")who care!
I wan this for my Birthday!!
I mean it......

One word
FULL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment