Monday, July 5, 2010


Talentime Night 2010
Glittz
the theme of the night is Old School...
Taking few pictures b4 we went there
we prepare ourselves around 330pm..
and reach there by 630pm...
take a long long time...wow




My lips is white..
I love it..
hahahahahaha

the story is...
A kid that born in a rich family is preparing himself for the 1st day in kindergarten
while his maid is helping him for his hair-do


Me and Daddy..
he suppose to get the best dress award 1..
pity of him..Tarzan Gaga


Me and Irene..
the make up artist of the day...
thanks..


Connie...sorry ya a bit blurrrrrr...
but cute
seriously..




Me and Desmond..my mum also the driver of the day..
thanks Desmond Kan..
nextime we watch Final together yaaaa




Me and 花轮
you guys niw what is 花轮?
actually is the character in 樱桃小丸子
his hair so damn funny larrr


Me and Samson Uncle。。hey
so so photogenic lar you in this picture...
not bad!!!!!!

Overall..
the night is awesome for me...
and they really did their best and show the best to the audiences in 3 hours performances
especially the instrumental part...really so so damn awesome...
the overall champion is so great..when the Titanic song come out..
I cannot stop my tears running out from my eyes...
Touching..
And next week is our OOnite turns..........
Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!
Broadway!!!
Showtime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment