Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yesterday 30 June of 2010(time flies...)
went out with this boy
angelababy ang..
for a movie..
hahahaha....


and also this girl Emily..
for the movie by Louis Ku and Daniel Wu...
I get the premier showcase tickets form 988fm..
niceee...

the movie quiet nice..
but at then end...
My beloved Louis died...
but for this time i din cry...
yeahhhhhhhh
went to honeymoon at Kepong for desserts..
anyway im not a dessert admirer..
maybe im not girlish as them..hahahah


mango...
love..nice


the tickets.......
weeeee
showing my new nail colour...
hialll



Photo album of Ang Yuan Hong...
syok sendiri


and ya we went for Bat Kut Teh at Jalan Ipoh after having our desserts..
LOL...fat larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....


Taken by Ang Yuan Hong..
thanks ya..
for accompanying me for the whole night..
and also my jie mu Emily..
Muackz!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment