Saturday, June 12, 2010



Saturday...
A sien day for me as usual..
no need to go college...
and nothing to do...
stay alone at home and enjoy my time...
but i do really like it...i like to spend my time alone..without others..
and i used to be alone...(kidding=.=)
clean up my room for today..tidy and neat
Good girl Mia..
everyone is so so sick...
with The FIFA WORLD CUP...
say yeah to world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All the mamak stalls...
full with lots of people..
Malay..
Indian..
Chinese...
i can really feel the "1 Malaysia"thingy...
shouting for their team!!!
and of course..
I love football...
but i prefer the team with good looking players..
realistic lerrrr....
You cannot expect the girls will sit quietly in front of the tv watching and watching 22 men chasing after a ball...

hahaha..
but im not one of them..
I do really love footballs...
but i prefer badminton as always!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment