Friday, June 18, 2010

I curl my hair today..with myself..in 30mins...
because im going to redo my new IC..
i hate the pickpocket that stole my purse...
GOOD JOB!!well done you..but at least give me a call and return me my IC and Debit card to me!!!!!!
but have to say thanks to jayson wo fetch me to wangsa maju JPN。。。
thanks darling...
in return..
i belanja him MCD...


we went McD with this guy..(jeremy)
who is going back his hometown Johor later..
his last meal of the day..(in kl)



Daaadaaa..
and this is my hero Jayson...Tan..
heeee...
is enjoying his french fries..with lots of pepper on the chilli sauce....


this is what we like...
chilli sauce with thick thick pepper...

went back to college after taking our lunch...
while waiting for our 3pm briefing..
me and Jayson.......

thanks jayson for sending me to JPN for my new IC..
but the service of JPN is totally sucks!!!!
yucks!!!
completely rude to the customers...
!!!!!!
Need lots of improvement...
we are the master of the state...
not you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment