Friday, June 11, 2010

Going to college again..
Luckily...
Only one class for today...the toughest subject for me...
Count Count count.....What EOQ..ROQ...
Blurrrr....


Dear Jayson fetch me to school for today...
almost everyday...
thanks..
with Josh, Tarzan, Stella, and also Eunice..


While waiting ketibaan Mr.Tarzan..
he used to be the latest 1 among us.....
X punctual at all har daddy...




went back dancing room after having our lunch...
bought some perfect ice products with my voucher...
but still have lots vouchers with me...have to think how to use it wisely..
The durian flavour is the nicest for me...
but it is smelly...hahahaha
Next time will treat you all eat when u meet me at college...
:)

Lots of people might ask me..and curious about my love life...
i know they care about me...even im worry for myself quite sumtimes...
what i have to say is..
I believe that You will be happy even though you are alone..
At least i have my mummy, sister, brother and my friends..
I feel satisfy with what i have now...
and of course..
Im a human...not a tree or any cold-blooded animals...
i do like people...i mean some1..
but..
i dnt knw what i want to say and think at all...
i want oioi for now...
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment