Saturday, June 26, 2010

26th June 2010
the 1st roadshow that i attend for Perfect Ice company..
at Klang Parade..the 1st time i been there..
quite excited..
need to wake up early in the morning and doing my make up..
and everythg...




Keep taking pictures on the way to Klang Parade..
Too sien ady..
jam jam jam..
traffice jam..


Me and my dear Rennie..
pretty leng lui...


this is mitchell...
the simham king..
always said that i look like ah gua..
which part worr missssssssssssss....
im 100% original pure girl...


this is me!!
look alike??
3 months before...


Alex my big big boss bring us for dinner after the roadshow..
Korea village...
nice place..nice atmosphere..
damn damn good...love it..
i celebrated my 18th birthday here too..last year...


nice view...
:)


me and reniee...
the food...with us..


not just food..
is foodssssss...




enjoy my dinner so so much...
a joyful day for me to let my hair down..
and forget about what had really happen in these few days....
sad cases..
but i will face it and solve it..
believe myself..
love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment